Smith's Leather Balm
Smith's Leather Balm is my absolute go to for finishing and touching up my leather goods. Handmade in Maine, the 1oz. tin consists only of three natural ingredients: cocoa butter, beeswax, and almond oil. Due to the lack of harmful chemicals, the balm is completely safe to use by hand for application. Support handmade and preserve your goods with this simple, yet highly effective, leather balm.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.